What an amazing end to such an amazing year! We’re happy to have a little break between Christmas and the New Year, but we’re excited and ready for 2019! Here are the highlights from 2018:
- May: Launched Alpenglow Granola @ the Louisville Farmer’s Market
- July: Forced to rebrand, but also introduced Lemonberry Lakes to the world
- August: Sold our 1,000th bag
- September: Took Topoglow into the high country @ Dillon and Estes Park markets and welcomed Peak Baggin’ Pumpkin to lineup
- October: Sold our 2,000th bag of granola and moved into our commercial kitchen
- November: Wholesale accounts and shipping throughout the United States (so many boxes!)
- December: Holiday markets every single weekend, 3,000 bags sold, opened a store on Etsy, and fell in love with Wassail
We’ve met so many amazing vendors, making some of the most amazing products in Colorado. We feel lucky to have such an awesome group of market friends to help us guide us.
2019 is already shaping up to be another busy year for us with markets throughout Colorado (and beyond) as well as some other cool things in the works that are still hush, hush.
Thank you to everyone who came out to support us any way you could! We truly wouldn’t be here without you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
See you in 2019.
Glow your granola!
T. & D.